Crafted from actual casings from once-fired bullets, these tire valve stem caps are the remnant husks of the seeds of freedom. They even smell like gun powder. Give your machine a tactical style and let freedom ring. Comes as a set of 5 so your rear-mounted spare isn't left vulnerable, because we've got your six. Available in brass or nickel-plated brass.
- Universal fit for all standard tire valve stems (including Broncos and bicycles)
- Created from spent .40 caliber bullet casings
- Available in brass or nickel-plated brass finishes
- Fitted with a sturdy plastic inner screw cap inlay to help prevent corrosion and protect from the elements
- Comes in a set of 5 for vehicles with exposed spare tires
- Handmade in the U.S.
- Bullet casings provide maximum ballistic durability
- Casing brand stamps and primer color may vary.
DISCLAIMER: The casings have been loaded, chambered, fired, and ejected from a .40 caliber firearm. Therefore, they may have small dings and aesthetic imperfections. These are 100% inert; however, they resemble live ammunition. Fero and the maker do not recommend carrying these to locations where live ammunition is not permitted (e.g. airports, stadiums, etc.).