You've heard of Jeep Ducking, right? We've brought that experience to Bronco culture. But not like you think.
At Fero, we redesigned the entire experience exclusively for the Bronco community. We call it "Branding" as in "Branding a Bronco" or "You've been Branded". This phrasing is exclusive to Fero's Bronco owner culture and something we can truly own. Instead of a rubber duck or buck to roll off your dash, give a tactical hook and loop morale patch!
These Ranger Eye-size patches are 1-2" wide and will fit just about anywhere on a 6th Gen Bronco's carpet-like surface, on the rear seat backs or hard top headliner.
Each patch comes with a hang tag featuring a peel-off premium vinyl sticker. The back says "You've been branded" and features a blank spot for you to put your name or Instagram handle, so the owner can connect with you.
Learn more about Branding a Bronco here.
- Ranger Eye size (1-2" wide)
- Made from PVC rubber w/ hook and loop backing (i.e. Velcro)
- Durable, waterproof materials
- White sections glow in the dark
- Includes: 3 patches w/hook and loop backing, 3 strings, 3 tags/stickers