Show off your Bronco's offroad capability with these Sasquatch vehicle badges/emblems. Each one is made of injection-molded ABS plastic and designed to withstand the elements for many years. These Sasquatch badges are intended to replace both OEM model trim stickers found on the front fenders. There are two sides available, both allow the text to be readable while keeping the Sasquatch facing forward. Left is left-facing (driver side). Right is right-facing (passenger side). Select "Set" from the dropdown to get both sides.
- Comprised of automotive grade materials and paints designed to withstand harsh outdoor environments
- Created as a single piece of injection molded plastic with recessed and raised sections.
- Emblems attach via an automotive-grade adhesive foam tape that will not be affected by extreme weather or car washes
- Designed in Texas, Made in North America
- 100% quality guarantee
- Size is 3.5" tall by 4.4" wide, which is larger than the OEM model trim stickers
Notes on the finish: due to subtle variances in paint batches, each emblem's finish may differ from the photos, being either slightly more matte or satin in appearance. They also may have subtle paint imperfections or minor scuffing. This is normal for this type of product due to the manufacturing process.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF EMBLEMS/BADGES: We recommend hiring a professional auto body specialist to remove and install emblems, stickers and badges. Installing or removing these is done at your own risk to the badge, vehicle, tools, yourself and/or others. We are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle, badges or any injury that may be incurred.