Help protect your 2021+ Bronco's door sills from scuffs and scratches, and look dang good doing it. Our 6th Gen Ford Bronco Sill Guards are a must for every full-size Bronco owner. Designed help protect your inner door sill paint from scuffs and scratches as you, your kids and pets climb in and out of your Bronco (though they do not turn it into a step). Made in the USA from ultra thick 3M Controltac Calendar film with a textured laminate for for an OEM look and durability (specs below). These are much higher quality and durability than cheap vinyl alternatives and will resist scratches much better, retaining a like-new look for longer. Available in several designs and in sets for 4-Door and 2-Door Broncos.
- Helps protect the inner door sills from scuffs and scratches
- Gives your inner sills a finished OEM look
- Includes a set of 4 for 4-Doors or a set of 2 for 2-Doors
- Designed to fit 6th Gen Ford Bronco inner door sill
- 3M Controltac Calendar Film (3 mil thick) with clear textured laminate (5 mil thick)
- Finish is textured similar to B-Pillar plastic for OEM look
- 4-Door Dimensions: Front 16-1/2" x 3" / Rear 9" x 3"
- 2-Door Dimensions: 23" x 3"
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Textured laminate helps protect design from damage of cleaners
- Air release channels helps eliminate air bubbles
- Easy Installation & easy removal with little to no residue cleanup
Installation: Be sure to install the sill guards on a clean surface that's free from dust, dirt chemicals, etc.
Disclaimer: All photos are of the front versions on a 4 Door Bronco. Design are the same for all, but may vary slightly as length changes. Just because these help protect the paint doesn't mean the paint is completely protected. The sills should not be treated as a step.